The SPLASH at Wabash Aquatic Center is Ferguson’s favorite place to cool off. The SPLASH has something for every member of the family: spiral slide, speed slide, zero-entry pool, water works play area, lazy river, whirlpool, splash pad playground for younger kids, diving board, six lane lap area and a huge deck area with lounge chairs, umbrellas and tables. The SPLASH also features the Cannonball Café with all your concession favorites. The SPLASH @ Wabash is sure to be the place to be this summer!
HOURS OF OPERATION
Open to Everyone
Members & Residents Only
*Pending Swim Team Schedule, Splash at Wabash will close at 5pm on some Tuesdays for Swim Team.
Memberships can only be purchased at the Ferguson Community Center (1050 Smith Ave) Monday-Saturday 8am-8pm. Memberships will NOT be sold at the Splash at Wabash. Residents must bring proof of residency.
Annual Community Center Members
Unlimited Entry to Adult & Open Swim
Discount on select activities & classes
$1 Soft Drink at Cannonball Cafe
Private Member Parties Once a Month
50% Discount Beginning July 5th.
|*Must have Resident ID Card to receive Resident rates. Resident ID Cards can only be purchased at the Ferguson Community Center(1050 Smith Ave.) Monday-Saturday 8am-8pm for $5.|
*Children 3 and Under FREE
COVID-19 Guidelines | Know Before You Go
Please remember this is new not only for you, but also for our staff. We want to keep our pool open, so all guidelines and procedures must be followed. We ask for your patience and understanding while our staff adapts to these and other changes. We also ask for your patience if there is an abnormal wait time as new procedures have lengthened some processes. Please note, that these guidelines and other restrictions from St. Louis County and the CDC can change at any time.
- Social Distancing of 6 feet is required throughout the facility, unless with your household
- Masks are required while entering or exiting the facility, when moving around the pool deck, and when social distancing cannot be observed.. Children under the age of 5 are not required to wear a mask.
- Masks MUST be worn correctly at all times. the mask must cover mouth and nose.
- Please leave your mask with your items when entering the pool. Do not leave the masks next to the pool, as they will get wet and/or contaminated
- If masks get wet or soiled, you must replace the mask with a clean, dry mask.
- Lifeguards are not required to wear masks while actively guarding. Please remain over 6 feet away from the lifeguards.
- No Outside Food and Drink except for Water in a clear bottle can be brought in to the facility.
- Lifeguards on stand are there for the safety of those in the water. We ask that parents help their children with their masks, ensure they're maintaining social distancing, and following all pool guidelines so staff can focus on the water.
- Do not report mask or social distancing issues to the lifeguards on stand. Report any issues to the front desk attendant or the pool manager.
- We ask that if you are feeling sick that you please stay home
- There will be no lost and found. All items will be discarded at the end of each day.
- In the case of inclement weather, patrons will be asked to exit to their vehicles, as we cannot safely social distance under the awning.
- Anyone who chooses not to follow the guidelines will be asked to leave and a refund will not be given.