- The City of Ferguson offers a variety of sport leagues for adults. Additionally there are several sport organizations available throughout the city for adult and youth sporting activities. Below is a list of our current leagues and organizations available. For more information on these or future leagues, check out our current brochure.
For more information on sports leagues contact the Ferguson Parks and Recreation Department, or email the league supervisor. You may also call the field hotline at 314-286-9102 for field conditions or rain out information.
New teams are needed for all the adult leagues that provide a great opportunity for a little exercise and a night out with friends. Leagues offered include recreational and modified for coed and women. Get a team together with your friends, neighbors, church groups, and co-workers. Interested teams or individuals should call the recreation office today.
- 11 weeks
- Monday Women’s Recreation League: begins early Septembe, register today!
- Thursday Women's Power League: begins early September, register today!
- Ferguson Middle School
- Monday Night Volleyball Schedule
- Monday Night Volleyball Standings
- Thursday Night Volleyball Schedule
- Thursday Night Volleyball Standings
Teams are needed for adult softball leagues. League fees include one umpire per game, lighted fields, ASA regulation softball, bases, awards, and make-up for rain outs. Each league will play the specified number of games noted below, along with playoffs. Additional information and rosters can be obtained at the Parks and Recreation Office. A $40 discount is given to resident teams. For field conditions call 314-286-9102. Call 521-4661 to register your team today!
- Men’s*: Sundays
- Men’s: Mondays
- Senior’s*: Thursdays
- Coed: Fridays
- All games held at Ferguson Sports Complex at Forestwood Park
Reservations are preferred 48 hours in advance but rentals are taken without reservations on a first-come, first-served basis, please call to reserve your time (314)521-4661, ask for Jon.
- $10 per 30 minutes per cage
Youth Sports Organizations
- Blessed Teresa of Calcutta (CYC) - Boy’s and Girl’s Baseball, Basketball, Softball, Soccer and Volleyball.