Apply for FEMA Disaster Relief (Deadline 9/26/22)
https://www.disasterassistance.gov/ and click "Apply Online" FEMA App: https://www.fema.gov/about/news-multimedia/mobile-products
FEMA Resources: https://www.fema.gov/disaster/4665
Disaster Recovery Centers
If you are a business needing assistance getting info or applying for recovery resources:
- The Saint Louis BRC will open Monday, 8/15/22 at 1pm
- Location: Metropolitan St. Louis, Inc. Second Floor, Room #219, 1408 N. Kingshighway Boulevard
- Hours or Operation: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 6pm CT
- 3 Steps to SBA Disaster Assistance Loans (.pdf)
If you are a home owner or renter needing assistance getting info or applying for recovery resources:
- Hours of Operations: 8 a.m.–7 p.m. seven days a week until further notice
- Location: Urban League Empowerment Center, 9420 W Florissant Ave.
Have you been impacted by the Flood? Have you experienced damage to your home? Have you lost belongings, furniture, had to replace a furnace, etc.? Please document the damage and send detailed information, pictures, and estimated damage to help the City understand the extent of the damage at email@example.com. Please do this as soon as possible. Take detailed notes of any mold, electrical, foundation, and other issues that have occurred due to the flooding.
Are you making repairs following the flood damage to your business or home? Please keep your receipts and pictures of your work handy.
Check and replace any carbon monoxide and smoke detectors that got wet. If you need assistance, contact the Ferguson Fire Department at 314-522-1122
IMPORTANT: Structure damage in a floodplain?Any structure damaged in a floodplain may need to be floodproofed if rebuilt. If your structure is in a floodplain contact Elliot Liebson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-524-5257.
Not sure? Check the County Parcel Map which shows flood zones: https://stlcogis.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=e70f8f1814a34cd7bf8f6766bd950c68/
Ferguson Flood Plain Map (PDF)
- Only work with your insurance company.
- Check contractor's BBB Rating
- Ask for references for any contractor's and contact them.
- Don’t get overcharged with permitting fees. You can check the city’s permit fees on our website: https://www.fergusoncity.com/727/Permits-and-Licenses