Community Service

If you are interested in performing community service in lieu of paying a fine you will need to ask the Judge on your Court date.  The Judge is the only person that can convert fines to community service hours.

If you have already been assigned community service hours by the Judge a list of places that they may be completed at is below. 

Community Service Location List and Time Sheet