Ferguson Parks & Recreation offers a variety of spaces, facilities, and rooms to rent for your special occasion. Please note that any regular rentals are for private gatherings. If you are looking for a location to host a public event, you must complete the special event application.
The Ferguson Community Center features a wide variety of spaces to rent for your next birthday, baby shower, or other private gathering.
The City of Ferguson has a variety of fields and courts available to rent for your next practice, tournament, or league.
Pavilions at January-Wabash, Forestwood, and Hudson Park are available to rent by Ferguson residents only for small private gatherings.
A Special Event is a one time, annual or intermittently occurring event that takes place in or on a City of Ferguson owned park, property, facility, or street where the space is reserved for the exclusive use of the Special Event. A Special Event Use Permit is required when any of the following conditions take place on City property:
- Use of a Park/Street/Public Area that obstructs the use by others;
- The event is advertised and open to public attendance;
- Musical instruments are played or sound equipment is used;
- Alcoholic beverages are sold;
- Portable restrooms are utilized on a temporary basis;
- Vendors offer food, beverages or merchandise for sale or for free;
- Tents, canopies or stages are erected;
- The event requires, or is reasonably likely to require, city services additional to those already provided to the public as a matter of course; or
- Any other event that is determined in the sole discretion of the Director of Parks and Recreation to require a Special Event Use Permit