The COVID-19 Pandemic has changed the way people socialize and shop. Because of this, the Planning & Development team at the City of Ferguson is doing everything they can to assist our businesses with this "new normal." Below you will find, regulations related to operating during COVID-19, a list of City services, and further recommendations on operating during this time. If you have any questions along the way, please contact us with the information to the right.
Government COVID Regulations & Protocols
- Stay updated on the status of County regulations regarding operating during the COVID Pandemic.
St. Louis County Operating Protocols (by industry):
- Personal Services
- Construction, Manufacturing, & Repair
- Business Office
- Commercial Office Buildings
These services are subject to change and will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Ferguson COVID Impact Survey: Please complete this survey so that the Planning & Development Department can determine how to best serve your specific business
- Financial Assistance: Click to find a list of financial resources available to small-businesses, including a grant program through the City.
- Weekly Conference Calls: Depending on the demand and success of these events, the Planning and Development (P&D) office will have weekly meetings with the business owners in Ferguson to gauge the success of business retention efforts and gain insight to local market conditions.
- Curbside: The City will work with businesses that offer curbside pick-up by designating pick-up lanes where possible. Further adjustments to business operations that require City permits/assistance will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, please contact for details.
- Weekly “Business Spotlight”: The P&D team will highlight specific businesses (2 per week) on the City Facebook, Nextdoor, and the City Website. If you are interested in having us feature your business, please contact us today!
- Additional Resources