How can I use my property?
You must contact the Zoning Administrator/Building Commissioner in the Planning and Development Department at (314) 524-5257 with the address and the specific description of the activity that will be conducted at that location.
Planning & Development Department

Show All Answers

1. Where do I go to get an occupancy permit?
2. How can I use my property?
3. Do you have grant money for home repairs?