MESSAGE FROM MSD-In April 2016 area voters approved MSD’s Proposition S which puts all customers for the first time under the same property tax rates to pay for stormwater service. In turn all MSD customers now receive the same level of stormwater service
While the passage of Proposition S was a significant milestone in terms of MSD's function as a stromwater utility, it does not address the full range of stormwater needs that exist throughout our St. Louis community. Accordingly, MSD is starting the process of developing a proposal that will address these remaining stormwater needs, which involves the funding of capital projects.
We invite you and your constituents to join us at one of our seven meetings MSD is hosting to discuss options for funding stormwater capital projects. These meetings are being held and formatted specifically to solicit feedback from the public. Each meeting will be identical, and include a presentation followed by a question and answer period.
Meetings will take place at:
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 6:30-8:30 p.m., YMCA O'Fallon Park Rec Complex, 4343 West Florissant Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63115
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Hazelwood community Center, 1186 Teson Road, Hazelwood, MO 63042
- Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 6:30-8:30 p.m., YMCA Carondelet Park Rec complex, 930 Holly Hills Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63111
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Center of Clayton, 50 Gay Avenue, Clayton, MO 63105
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Washington Middle School, 5165 Ambs road, St. Louis, MO 63128
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., MSD Administrative Offices, 2350 Market Street, Room 109, St. Louis, MO 63103
- Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 6:30-8:30 p.m., The Pointe at Ballwin Commons, #1 Ballwin commons Circle, Ballwin, MO 63021
We hope to see you at one of the meetings.