Pavilions located at January-Wabash and Hudson Parks may be reserved by Ferguson residents for $25.
Forestwood Park Pavilion will not be rented in 2023 due to anticipated construction
Due to the popularity of pavilion permits, reservations need to be made well in advance and no later than two weeks prior to the picnic. To rent a pavilion, you must stop by the Ferguson Community Center and bring your Resident ID or 2 forms of proof of residency.
Reservations for the calendar year begin the first day open in January each year.
- 2023: Pavilions can be rented between April 22nd through October 15th, 2023
- Park Restrooms are typically open from 8:00am - 8:00pm but may vary based on public works schedule.
- Resident pavilion rentals are designated for small family/friend functions with a maximum of 60 people. This is not for Special Event Rentals or Organizational use. The Special Event application can be found HERE.
- Electricity, Water, and any other utility services are not provided at any park pavilion
- Parks are cleaned by Public Works on a regular maintenance schedule that may not fully coincide with your rental. Therefore, park amenities including tables, benches, playgrounds, and overall cleanliness of the parks and pavilions are not guaranteed. The renter agrees to these terms and will be responsible for any seating or table accommodations, cleaning needs, or trash removal necessary the day of event as desired for rental.
- Pavilion rentals at January-Wabash Park do NOT include use of the Splash at Wabash Aquatic Facility.
- Renter and guests are required to follow all park policies and park regulations.